- List of lactation consultants and midwives who are trained in tongue and lip ties
- List of body workers who are trained in tongue and lip ties
- List of speech pathologists who are trained in tongue and lip ties
- List of trusted Medical GPs and Obstetricians
- Sleep and Settling Support
- Social media pages
Since the tongue is not an isolated muscle, we are very aware that our job in releasing the restriction is just a cog in a very large and significant wheel. The tongue affects neurology as well as the musculoskeletal system. This affects posture, in particular of the head and neck region, swallowing, chewing, speaking and so much more. That’s why we need assistance from supportive therapies such as body workers (chiropractors, osteopaths, physiotherapists), speech pathologists, and in the case of infants and toddlers – lactation consultants and midwives.
Furthermore, there are usually various options for post-operative pain relief. Some of our patients want to avoid traditional analgesics for a variety of reasons. Some babies are too young to have Panadol for example….. That’s when a good homeopath or naturopath can help.