By accessing the website at https://www.myofocus.com.au, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on THIS website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software OR INFORMATION contained on THIS website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on THIS website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on THIS website, even if MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on THIS website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
MYOFOCUS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Professionals who have attended seminars or conferences run by KIDS FOCUS AUSTRALIA (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS), or who have read information on this website are entirely responsible for their own diagnoses, treatments and treatment outcomes. KIDS FOCUS AUSTRALIA (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS) takes no responsibility for any actions taken by any practitioner or person not directly employed by KIDS FOCUS AUSTRALIA (TRADING AS MYOFOCUS).
10. Cancellation Policy
Please note if you wish to cancel your registration at any time before the expiry of the early bird period, an administration fee of 10% of your registration fee will be levied with the remainder refunded to you. If you wish to cancel after the expiry of the early bird, you will be refunded 50% of the registration fee. No refunds are available for cancellations within 28 days of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries with regard to this policy.
Attendees of Myofocus Australia Pty Ltd courses are advised that they are entirely responsible for treatments or advice for their own patients. Myofocus Australia Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for the actions, or treatments undertaken by health professionals attending Myofocus Australia Pty Ltd courses.